Arctic Air Pure Chill 2.0 Evaporative
Air Cooler User Manual
READ ENTIRE MANUAL BEFORE USE
Thank you for choosing Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0! The #1 Best Selling Personal Space Cooler! If you have any questions or problems, go to:
If you can’t find the answer or do not have access to the internet, call our customer service line Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm EST: 1-877-308-4504
- Set Arctic Air™ Pure Chill 2.0 on a flat surface such as a table or desk. Plug the small end of the USB cable into the port located on the back of the unit and plug Power Adapter into a wall outlet.
NOTE: Connect a power bank to the USB port to take Arctic Air™ Pure Chill 2.0 on the go!
- Use the Cartridge Drawer Tab to pull out the cartridge drawer and
- For best results, lightly pre-soak under cold, running water. For even
more cooling power, place a wet cartridge in the freezer until frozen.
Place back in drawer when done.
- Fill the water tank by gently pouring water into the opening until level reaches near the top. You can check by looking at the side of the tank.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Remove the water tank lid and place ice cubes in tank prior to filling with water, and put lid back on. This will provide an extra cold blast of air. Repeat as ice cubes melt.
- Press the button to turn Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 on – it will default
to High speed mode.
• 1st press: Power on, High
• 2nd press: Medium
• 3rd press: Low
• 4th press: Power off
NOTE: Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 will run up to 8 hours on High, 10 hours on Medium and 12 hours on Low.
- Press to start TURBO mode for maximum fan power and cooling.
- Use the Air Direction Tab to adjust airflow up/down to your preference.
- Choose your light color by pressing button. You can choose between solid colors or a color-cycle mode. Color order: Blue, Red,
White, Teal, Purple, Yellow, Green, Color Cycle
- Control cooling output by pressing button. You can choose HIGH cooling mode or LOW cooling mode.
IMPORTANT: If you do not plan to use Arctic Air™
Pure Chill™ 2.0 for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you empty and let unit & cartridge dry before storing. This will avoid mold and unpleasant smells, and prolong life of Arctic Air™
Pure Chill™ 2.0 and the cartridge.
We recommend weekly cleaning of your Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 and Cartridge to keep in best working condition, and replacing the Cartridge every 3-6 months.
IMPORTANT: If you see mold on the cartridge or notice a musty smell, stop and clean the cartridge before further use. Fully submerge the cartridge in a pot or bowl filled with equal parts clean water and white vinegar – allow to soak for 45-60 minutes. Rinse with warm water,
wring out and let air dry.
- To prepare for cleaning, run Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 until all water has emptied from the water tank, or hold Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 over a sink and carefully dump out to avoid splashing or spilling.
- Remove cartridge tray from Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0. Using warm, soapy water, wipe cartridge tray and grill, then rinse off until clean. Let air dry.
- If you notice water tank is dirty, use a small, bendable brush (i.e. toothbrush, bottle brush, etc) and carefully clean the inside of the tank until clean. Rinse clean with warm water.
- Do not carry Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 when filled with water. Some water may remain in unit even if tank is empty.
- Use only clean water. If needed, use distilled water.
- Please read and follow regular maintenance as recommended in “Maintenance” section of this guide.
- Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 works best in non-polluted areas. Large dust/dirt particles may reduce lifetime of unit.
- We recommend use only in dry locations. If using in a moist area or environment, take care not to get water on external areas of the product.
- If a leak or spill occurs on the surface of device, unplug Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 and let it dry for 24 hours. Then, use as normal.
- Do not place in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Before not using Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 for extended periods of time, empty the water tank, turn unit on, and set to highest fan speed for at least 4 hours. This will dry out then cartridge and inside of your unit.
- Only use the original power adapter and cord supplied in package.
- Do not touch the power supply or power cord with wet hands.
- Unplug Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 when cleaning, removing/replacing cartridge, or moving the device.
- For best results, place Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 on a higher surface like a table or countertop.
- Do not place Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0 near a heater or any electrical equipment.
- Do not place the device in passageways or high traffic areas where there is a possibility of tripping or knocking it over.
- Do not allow any foreign objects inside Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0.
- Do not place items on top Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™ 2.0.
- Do not block the front and back grills of the device.
- Do not turn the device upside down.
- Do not submerge the Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™2.0 under water or other liquids.
- Do not place Arctic Air™ Pure Chill™2.0 near open flames or fire sources.
- People with limited physical, visual or mental abilities or lacking proper experience and/or knowledge should never use the device without supervision of those responsible for their safety or those capable of assistance in using the device.
- The device can be switched off completely only when disconnected from the power supply.
- The manufacturer does not bear any responsibility for any damage from failure to comply with this product guide.
- A replaceable water cartridge is designed specifically for this product. If your cartridge has been broken or damaged, you can purchase a replacement.
ONTEL ® ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT. IN PURCHASING AND USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLEANING THE PRODUCT AND MONITORING THE PRODUCT FOR MOLD. ADDITIONALLY, ONTEL ® SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESSED WARRANTIES NOT OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FACE HEREOF.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Please Note: You may notice some condensation forming on the front grill. This is normal.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
©2021 Ontel Products Corp.
Fairfield, NJ 07004
All Rights Reserved.
his is normal
U.S. Pat. No. 10,712,029
Model Number: 18009
DC SV, 1.5-2.0A
Download Manual PDF
Arctic Air Pure Chill 2.0 Evaporative
Air Cooler User Manual PDF Download