Kogan T3 PRO TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
SAFETY & WARNINGS
User Safety Instructions
- To avoid any possible hearing damage, ensure volume is kept at a moderate level.
- Avoid listening to music at loud volume levels for prolonged periods, as this may cause permanent hearing damage or hearing loss.
- Be aware of your surroundings and do not use these earphones while driving, cycling, running or jogging, or when doing any activity which requires your attention and ability to hear.
Product Safety Warning
- For best results and long battery life, always disconnect the USB cable after charging is complete.
- Use an AC adaptor matching the max output voltage and current of the charging case (5V/1A). If the output voltage and current of the adaptor exceed the recommended power, it may cause severe damage to the product and void the product warranty.
- Charge the earphones and the charging case at least once every 6 months.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from hot and humid conditions.
- The battery is designed to last the lifecycle of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace the batteries will damage the product and void the product warranty.
- Multi-Function Button (MFB)
- LED Indicator (Earphone)
- Charging Case
- LED Indicator (Case)
Choosing the Correct Eartip Fit
Three sizes of eartips have been provided to ensure a comfortable fit and good sound quality. Select the eartips that seal your ear canal properly. You may need different sized eartips for left and right.
- To power on the earphones, simply remove the earphones from the charging case. The earphones will automatically turn on if they are charged.
- To power off the earphones, put the earphones back in the charging case.
- If the earphones do not power on, they require further charging.
Interpairing the Earphones
- Ensure that the earphones are sufficiently charged.
- Remove both earphones from the charging case. The earphones will turn on and enter the automatic Interpairing mode. Wait a few seconds as both earphones pair with each other. You will hear a prompt tone when the connection is successful. Earphones are normally intervaried within 3-8 seconds.
- To reactivate Interpairing mode, simply put the earphones back in the charging case, wait a few seconds and then follow the above procedure again.
Using Left or Right Earphone Individually
- It is possible to use just one earphone at a time. To do this, the Interpairing steps above can be skipped.
- Remove the selected earphone from the charging case, while leaving the other in the case. Close the case.
- The single earphone will turn on and enter the automatic Interpairing mode, but not connect to the other earphone.
- It will then be ready to use, with only left or right audio depending on the earphone.
Bluetooth Pairing and Connectivity
After the Interpairing is successful, the earphones are ready to pair with your Bluetooth enabled device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and search for “T3 Pro” in the Bluetooth menu. Select “T3 Pro” and you will hear a prompt tone when pairing is successful.
- Once the connection is successful, you can start using the wireless earphones.
- To disconnect, simply put the earphones back in the charging case and the earphones will automatically disconnect from any paired devices.
- To reconnect the earphones with the same device, remove the earphones from the charging case and the earphones will automatically connect to your device. Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your device (computer, smartphone, etc) is turned on.
- To prevent the earphones from automatically connecting to a device, remove the earphones from the Bluetooth menu of that device.
- To enjoy calls, music and audio output from your device to the earphones, ensure that the media connection for both calls and media files is activated in the Bluetooth menu.
Using Multi-Function Button (MFB)
Charging the Earphones
Place the earphones in the charging case. A blue indicator light will turn on inside each earphone when charging. The light will turn off when the earphones are fully charged.
Charging the Case
- To charge the charging case, plug the USB Type-C cable into the charging port of the case and plug the USB end port to a powered USB AC adaptor or computer. Recommended power is DC 5V/1A.
- This device is also compatible with wireless charging pads. Simply place the case on the wireless charger to initiate charging.
- LED light indicators on the charging case will flash blue while charging. When charging is complete the indicator lights will turn solid blue.
Power Save Mode:
The earphones will turn off automatically after 5 minutes if not connected with any device.
- When the battery level is below 3% you will hear a warning voice message: ‘Battery low’. The message is repeated every 20 seconds.
- After 5 minutes of ‘battery low’ warnings, the earphones will power off automatically.
Resetting the Earphones
- Place both earphones into the case, and ensure earphones are in charging mode.
- While the earphones are in the case, long-press the MFB on both earphones for 7 seconds simultaneously, until the blue light blinks three times and turns off.
- Remove both earphones from the case. Both earphones will blink with a blue light. The earphones will automatically attempt to intrapair, and you will hear a prompt tone when the connection is successful. Earphones are normally intervaried within 3-8 seconds.
- Delete the device’s record from your phone’s Bluetooth history, then repeat the pairing process.
Bluetooth version Bluetooth 5.0 (CVC dual mic noise cancelling)
Bluetooth chipset QUALCOMM QCC3020
Earphone battery 120mAh (x2) (Button cells)
Charging case battery 400mAh (Li-polymer battery)
Speaker diameter Φ9mm
Charging time Earphone: 2 hours Charging case: 2 hours
Earphone working time Approximately 18 hours (based on 70% volume)
Charging case capacity 24 extra hours in the charging case
Earphone dimensions 25 x 19 x 23.5mm (each)
Earphone weight 6.5g (each)
Charging case dimensions 64.2 x 26 x 35mm
Charging case weight 49g
Charging port USB Type-C (also compatible with wireless charging)
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up.
For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require,
head online to help.kogan.com
Kogan T3 PRO TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual PDF Download