ZAZU DEX-01 Baby Sleep Soother with Heartbeat
Sounds User Manual
Take the sound module from the belly. Place 3x AAA batteries (not included). Only use alkaline batteries, no zinc carbon.
- A Turn the module ON/OFF with BUTTON A Select your preferred song:
- C A loop of 3 traditional lullabies
- D Nature sound
- E Heartbeat sound
- F White noise
The sound will automatically switch off after 10 minutes.
- G Set the desired sound volume with BUTTON G
- B Cry sensor ON/OFF If your baby starts crying, the last played song will automatically switch back on.
Note The cry sensor will stay active for 12 hours. The sensitivity of the sensor will be influenced by distance and by objects in between sensor and baby.
- H Shake sensor ON/OFF To manually reactivate the sound with the last played melody, just shake the soft toy.
⚠ WARNING! SAFETY GUIDELINES
– IMPORTANT! keep for future reference.
– This ZAZU product is fully compliant with the EU, CA, AU, NZ, RU, CH & USA legislation.
– Please keep the packaging away from small children.
– Please ensure that the product is kept out of reach of small children and never allow your child to play with the batteries.
– This product works with 3x AAA 1.5 V batteries (not included).
– Only use the specified batteries.
– Remove empty batteries from the product.
– Batteries should only be placed by adults.
– Do not mix old and new batteries.
– Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-Zn), or rechargeable (Ni MH) batteries.
– Only use alkaline batteries, no zinc carbon.
– Non-rechargeable batteries cannot be charged.
– Batteries should be placed in the correct polarity.
– Do not short-circuit the power terminal.
– When not in use please switch the product OFF completely
– Do not place inside the cot or too close to the baby.
– The plush can be washed by hand and air dried, but remove the module beforehand.
– This product is intended for indoor use and is not water resistant.
Please keep dry.
– For cleaning do not immerse in water, but wipe with a damp cloth.
– Do not try to disassemble the product if it stops working.
Please contact customer service.
Manufactured and distributed by ZAZU PO Box 299 | 3740 AG Baarn The Netherlands | [email protected]