Bioenno Power BPP-H1500 1500W Portable Power
Generator User Manual
NOTICE: Please strictly follow all the operating instructions in this manual and warnings on the Portable Solar Power Generator (hereinafter referred to as generator) and keep the manual in a safe place. Please do not operate until you have read all the safety instructions and operating instructions.
Please read this manual before use and follow its guidance. Keep this manual for future reference.
- Master power button
- DC power button
- AC power button
- LED indicator lamps
- 5V-USB output ports
- Type-C PD output port
- Display screen
- AC charger/PV input port
- 12V cigarette lighter socket
- AC100-120V outlet
- AC220-240V output European standard socket
- AC220-240V output Universal socket
- Charging power
- DC ON/OFF status
- DC output power
- AC ON/OFF status
- AC output power
- Battery status indicator
- If the product malfunctions, error codes would be displayed on screen.
- When product is powered on, but not in use, the product would turn off by itself after 60seconds of inactivity.
- When the product is powered on and the AC/DC output is turned on, the backlight would turn off by itself after a period of inactivity. To turn on the backlight again, press any button.
- please read all the safety warnings before use and keep the manual. warranty does not cover damage caused by failure to follow instructions.
- Please note the warning labels and operate accordingly.
- Avoid exposing the product to rain or using the product in humid environment.
- Do not install the product near heat sources, such as electric furnace and heaters.
- Place and store the product in a well-ventilated place.
- Wipe the product clean with a dry cloth.
- In case of fire, use dry powder fire extinguishers for this product.do not use water fire extinguisher, which may cause electric shock.
- Please do not alter or disassemble this product.
Storage and maintenance
- operating and storage environment may influence product life and the reliability of performance. Thus, remember to:
(1 )place the product in a dry and well- ventilated area with mild temperature (suitable temperature:0°C -40°( , suitable relative humidity 10% – 90% )
(2)place the product in a safe area where it would not be hit or shaken.
(3)Keep the product away from corrosive and combustible material.
- The product would turn off itself when the battery voltage is too low, if this happens, you need to charge the battery within 2-3months.
- If you are not going to use it for a long time, please charge it fully before storage and then charge it at least once every month, store the product in a dry environment.
- Please fully charge the product before storage and charge it at least once every 3 months.
Photovoltaic Power Storage System
Before opening the parcel, please check whether if the parcel is damaged or not. If the product is damaged during delivery or if any items went missing upon arrival, please contact Seller customer service to get it solved. You should receive the following items:
|1||Portable solar power generator||1|
|2||AC wall charger (Including AC input charging cable)||1|
|3||PV solar charge cable(7909 to MC4)||1|
|6||Certificate of qualification||1|
- the operating environment should meet our requirement.
- Make sure that the air inlet/outlet is not blocked.
- Please power off the product if you are not going to use it.
- Please fully charge the product if you are going to idle for a long period.
How to use the product
Turn on/off the product
- turn on the product: press and hold the master power button about 2 seconds to turn on the product. The LED indicator light and the display screen will light up.
- Turn off the product: press and hold the master power button about 2 seconds to turn off the product. The display screen and the LED indicator light would turn off.
Note: check to make sure the product is turned on. Otherwise, you can not turn on AC/DC output.
- Turn on AC/DC output: press and hold the AC/DC power button to turn on the product. The corresponding LED indicator light would light up and the display screen would show “AC ON/DC ON”.
- Turn off AC/DC output: press and hold the AC/DC power button to turn off the product. The LED indicator light would turn off and the display screen would show “AC OFF/DC OFF”.
How to charge the product
Charge with solar power
To charge the product, insert the solar charging cable or AC adapter into the input port of the product. The display screen would light up and the charging power would be, displayed. But don’t care this the wrong way. The product will not turn on by itself when being charged. If the product is previously turned off, it will remain turned off unless you manually turn it on.
Charge with AC power
Insert one end of the adapter into wall outlet and insert the other end to the input port of the product. Then, the product will be charged and you can monitor the battery status by checking the battery icon on the LCD screen The product comes with a built-in advanced control circuit. When the battery is fully charged, it will stop charging itself automatically.
Cold weather can influence battery capacity. In sub-zero temperature (<0°C), you may be able to discharge the product, but you should not charge it. Otherwise, the battery of the product would be greatly damaged and the capacity may not even be recovered. Low temperature charging protection: When the product is charged at a temperature below 0°C, it will shut off and stop charging itself automatically. The product will reboot and start charging itself when the temperature rise to above 10°C. Low temperature discharging protection: If the product is discharged at a temperature of -20°C, it will turn off. The product will reboot and turn on output when the temperature rise to above -10°C.
How to check charging status?
The battery icon indicates the battery level of this product. The battery level is displayed in 5 segments. When battery is being charged , the icon would flash. When the battery is fully charged, the icon would stop flashing and all 5 segments will be filled .
Can this product be used to charge my electronic devices?
You need to check the power at each output port. For example, the power at AC output port is provided by the built-in inverter of the product, whose maximum continuous output power is 1 000W. This means that it is only suitable for electronic device whose required power is no more than 1 000W.
Intelligent Cooling Control
Cooling fan will start working automatically when the following conditions are met :
- The load of inverter exceeds 400w.
- The load of 5v-USB output port exceeds 1 Ow.
- The load of Type C-PD output port exceeds 30w
- The load of 12V cigarette lighter socket exceeds 50w.
- The charging power of attached appliances exceeds 1 00W.
Besides, generator intelligent system will adjust the PV input or AC output power based on the outer case temperature, to keep the outer case at a touchable temperature.
Note: Do not use the machine when the cooling tan is broken.
When the product is powered on, turn on DC output and keep the AC output turned off. Press and hold both to select output frequency of inverter Press and hold both DC and AC power button to exit frequency setting mode Restart the machine.
|E001||Over-voltage protection (battery pack)||Stop charging and start discharging.|
|E002||Under-voltage protection (battery pack)||Please charge the product in time. Restart the machine once it is fully charged.|
|E003||Battery failure||Restart the machine and charge it.|
|E004||Over-temperature protection when dis- charging the battery.||Wait for a while for it to cool down and then restart the machine.|
|E005||Under-temperature protection when discharging the battery.||Wait for a while for it to heat up and then restart the machine.|
|E006||Over-temperature protection when charging the battery.||Wait for a while for it to cool down and then restart the machine.|
|E007||Under-temperature protection when charging the battery.||Wait for a while for it to heat up and then restart the machine.|
|E008||Under-voltage protection for the 1st cell.||Please charge the product in time and re- start it when fully charged.|
|E009||Under-voltage protection for the 2nd cell.||Please charge the product in time and restart it when fully charged.|
|E010||Under-voltage protection for the 3nd cell.||Please charge the product in time and restart it when fully charged.|
|E011||Under-voltage protection for the 4nd cell.||Please charge the product in time and restart it when fully charged.|
|E012||Busbar fault of inverter due to under-volt- age.||Turn off and on the machine.|
|E013||Over-load protection of inverter.||Check if the output port of inverter is overloaded. Turn off and on the AC output to recover.|
|E014||Output port of inverter is short-circuited.||Check if the output port of inverter is short circuited. Turn off and on the AC out- put to recover.|
|E015||The heat sink of inverter is overheated.||Wait for it to cool down and then restart the machine.|
|E016||The temperature of the heat sink is not detected.||Insert the NTC and restart the machine.|
|E017||Over-voltage protection (PV input).||Disconnect the solar charging cable and then restart the machine.|
|E018||Over-voltage protection (PV input).||Disconnect the solar charging cable, re- start the machine and then re-insert the solar charging cable.|
|E019||Over-temperature protection of heat sink for PV module||The heat sink for PV module overheats. Wait for it to cool down and then charge it.|
|E020||The temperature of the heat sink for PV module is not detected.||Restart the machine.|
|E021||Charging protection of battery protection board||Wait for the temperature to return to an acceptable temperature and then start charging.|
|E022||Battery protection||Disconnect the solar charging cable and restart the machine.|
|E023||Over-power protection (system)||Check if the total output power is overload- ed. Restart the machine.|
|If you have tried the methods mentioned above, but the problem still cannot be solved. Contact seller customer service team.|
If you cannot find the solution for your problem in the chart above, please provide the following information to our customer service team:
- About the product
(1 )Serial number
(3)Displayed information on the screen
(4)Description of your problem
(5)Does it happen before?
(6)In what circumstance does the problem occur?
- About the solar panel (not included)
(1 )Manufacturer and model of the solar panel
(2)Output voltage of the solar panel
(3)Output power of the solar panel
(4)MPPT output voltage of the solar panel
(5)MPPT output current of the solar panel
(6)The number of solar panels and how do you connect the panels
Download Manual PDF
Bioenno Power BPP-H1500 1500W Portable Power
Generator User Manual PDF Download